Skip site news
For NEW STUDENT please go to https://login.microsoftonline.com to activate your UTeM mail account. Enter firstname.lastname@example.org (e.g. email@example.com) as username and default password is 12345678. Please change the default password. Then you can use UTeM email address and your new password to login to ULearn.
For existing students / staff, you can log in to the system using UTeM’s email credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and email's password). Once logged in please update your information and make sure that you only use UTeM official e-mail.
- Log in to UTeM’ s Portal: http://portal.utem.edu.my/iclm/
- Click System to use and then OAS/eMail icon
- Click Email and then reset Email Password
- Your email’s password will be reset to 12345678 after 5 minutes.
- Please log back in https://login.microsoftonline.com/?whr=utem.edu.my with matricno@student...
- 1. Login to ULearn
- 2. Search for the course using course code (e.g. BITS1313) or course name (e.g. Data Communication).
- 3. Select the course you want to enrol in. Make sure to select the course based on your Lecturer Name.
- 4. Click Enrol me button. (If you need to enter enrollment key you may get it from your lecturer.)