Makluman Penutupan Sementara Sistem e-Learning UTeM (ULearn) pada 14 - 28 Jan 2018
How to Reset Password ULearn (Forgot Office365 Password)
- Log in to UTeM’ s Portal: http://portal.utem.edu.my/iclm/
- Click System to use and then OAS/eMail icon
- Click Email and then reset Email Password
- Your email’s password will be reset to 12345678 after 5 minutes.
- Please log back in https://login.microsoftonline.com/?whr=utem.edu.my with matricno@student...
How to enrol in a course?
- Login to ULearn
- Search for the course using course code (e.g. BITS1313) or course name (e.g. Data Communication).
- Select the course you want to enrol in. Make sure to select the course based on your Lecturer Name.
- Click Enrol me button. (If you need to enter enrollment key you may get it from your lecturer.)
New User Registration
For NEW STUDENT please go to https://login.microsoftonline.com to activate your UTeM mail account. Enter email@example.com (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) as username and default password is 12345678. Please change the default password. Then you can use UTeM email address and ...Read the rest of this topic
ULearn@Moodle on Mobile
To all ULearn@Moodle on Mobile users, please update Moodle Site in the apps to current semester URL http://ulearn.utem.edu.my/sem1201718
Forward email to another email account
Cannot View or Download a PDF file
You may need to update the version of Adobe Reader on your PC. Go to Adobe Reader
(http://get.adobe.com/reader/) and download the latest version. Once the install is complete, try
clicking on the file link again in ULearn and the document should open immediately
1. You may save the file to file system. Right click at the PDF file link --> choose Save Link As.... Then try to open the file using Acrobat Reader.
2. Try to use different browser to open the PDF file.
The details is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-view-pdf-web.html
Older topics ...