ANNOUNCEMENT: MUET MARCH 2015 - VENUES FOR WRITTEN TESTS
TIME: 8.00 am - 9.30 am : Reading
10.30 am - 12.00 pm : Writing
12.30 pm - 1.00 pm: Listening
(1) Candidates are required to bring their identity card and exam slip (Slip MUET-D) to be allowed to
(2) Candidates must bring their own stationery. Only 2B pencil is allowed to be used for Reading paper.
(3) Mobile phones, cameras, radios, voice recorders and any bluetooth-enabled electronic
devices are barred from being taken into the examination hall.
(4) Candidates should be in appropriate attire. Non-compliance with this dress code may result in
candidates being barred from taking the test.
(5) Bus service is provided from all residential hostels at 7.00am.